As a member of the Essex County Asset Builder Network, you and your colleagues are eligible for FREE trainings on the positive youth development approach, the 40 Developmental Assets, and how you can bring these frameworks into your organization. Individuals, local organizations and community members can participate. Trainings are customizable for audience (staff, clients, communities, parents or youth), time, and topic.
Potential topics include:
- An overview of a positive youth development approach
- How to identify assets currently being built
- How to design programs that build assets with intention
- How to incorporate the asset model into your current work
- How to create youth-adult partnerships
If you are interested in setting up a training or learning more, please contact Tina Los, Regional Project Coordinator at 978-992-1671 or firstname.lastname@example.org